Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Archives -Sandpeople

Why I Love Sand People.
Cuz
1. My Fav sis (bavan) is from the Gulf pronounced [geu-llf] (sorry
christine your #2)
2. The've got something(too much of it actually) anybody would kill for
-too many damn irritating mallus. No wonder the iraqi's attacked Kuwait.I mean look at this more than 80% of the population in the gulf are mallus and
abt 75.9% of them are irritating.
3.Acc to a recent survey done by NOTV 95% of your time is spent watching
footages based on Amerikaner soldiers killed in Iraq and watch stupid people
cry for world peace. So thats great right? Entertaintment... Die Amerikaners
DIE!!!Acc to my Sociology textbook XII Std. (A Maharshtra State Education Board
recognized one mind you) many people in India do not have entertaintment so
they indulge in the only entertaintment they have SEX, hence India has a
MASSIVE Poplulation.So like i said earlier if it werent for sandpeople .....[cries like the women in
beauty pageatns after they win]
4.I've got 3 Uncles and 4 Aunties Livin there who always gimme gifts so
uh no 4 is taken care of.
5. Hmm lets see okay ill go with uncle sam on this one. The've got OIL!!!You know like they say Gimme OIL!!! Yeah Gimme OIL!!! Woohoo! [no?]
6. Oh yeah My girlfriend is one of the sandpeople so uh yeah this ones for her.
[makes those rolling eyes]
7. They are they only cowards in the whole world who chanlenge the infidel
Amerikaners.I Mean someone has to do the job right?
8. I think its damn hilarious when Ossama chants "Fatwa Fatwa!!!" in
sandpeople language.Watch Southpark (episode) Ossama has farty pants.
9.I love it when the dumb Iranian President acts over confident and makes remarks
about wiping Israel of the map.[sigh][if only he knew, if only HE KNEW]
10. I love irritating my Girlfriend by singing the sandpeople song..... It goes
like this A one,A two and A three....
Sandpeople Sandpeople
Sandpeople Sandpeople
Taste Like Sand
Talk Like People
SandpeopleSandpeople

Fatwa Fatwa!Chant with Ossama!
SandpeopleSandpeople
Hakka Hakka Dakka Dakka DAkka
Amerika AmerikaFatwa Fatwa!
OHH Jihad Jihad!
SandpeopleSandpeople.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home